Swift S304 20X/40X/80X Magnification Binocular Stereo Microscope
Swift S304 20X/40X/80X Magnification Binocular Stereo Microscope, with Wide-field 10X and 20X Eyepieces, Tungsten Lighting, Fixed Pillar Stand
- Magnify Tiny Surfaces by 20-80X：Perfect for electronics and circuit board repairs, engraving, small specimen dissection, gemology, and hobbies like coin- or stamp-collecting that require clear, detailed viewing of solid objects.
- HD Wide-angle 10X and 20X Eyepiece：Interchangeable wide-field 10X and 20X eyepieces with interpupillary adjustment are mounted on a binocular head fixed at an ergonomic 45 degree angle to reduce eye and neck-strain.
- Versatile Objective Lenses and Two Plate：2X and 4X objective lenses give you full control over the level of magnification you need. Reversible black/white stage plate included, in addition to the standard frosted glass plate, for high contrast viewing.
- Built-in Incident (upper) and Transmitted (lower) Tungsten Lights：Appropriate illumination for all situation，which allow you to choose between incident illumination shining down on the specimen or transmitted illumination shining up through the frosted stage plate.
Designed to magnify surface details on solid objects, the Swift S304 Binocular Stereo Microscope is perfectly suited for repairing electronics and circuit boards, examining minute details on collectible hobby items, jewelry engraving, small specimen dissection, and more.
Say goodbye to squinting with versatile magnification settings offered by interchangeable pairs of wide-field 10X and 20X eyepieces coupled with the 2X or 4X objective lens to offer an impressive 20X-40X-80X range.
The upper tungsten bulb provides top-down illumination for viewing solid specimens while the lower bulb shines through the frosted glass plate to provide bottom-up back-lighting for clear objects. Swap out the glass plate for the black/white stage plate (included) for times when you need higher contrast between the specimen and the background.
What can you see with it? Stereo microscopes offer detailed views of solid objects, including coins, gems, or circuit boards. (For viewing transparent slide specimens, use a compound microscope.)
20X, 40X, and 80X Magnification
|Microscope Type||Fixed Stereo Microscope|
|Specialized Features||Stereo observation|
|Optical System||Fixed magnification system|
|Observation Tube||Forward-facing binocular|
|Interpupillary Distance||55- 75 mm|
|Diopter Adjustment||On left tube, +/-5|
|Head Magnifications||20x, 40x|
|Product Total Magnification||20x, 40x, 80x|
|Stage Plate||Frosted glass plate, black/white plate, φ95mm|
|Head Holder||φ14mm pole mount, distance 102mm from pole center to optical center, focus travel range 41mm, max. specimen thickness 70mm|
|Stand||Incident/Transmitted stand, φ14mm vertical pole in 153mm length, stand dimension 191X118X55mm|
|Material||Metal base and body|
|Illumination||Upper and bottom 12V/10W tungsten illumination|
|Dimensions (Width and Length, Height)||191(L)*118(W)*289(H) mm|
|Individual Package Dimensions||29.5*16.5*35 cm|
|Individual Package Weight||3.1kg|
• Binocular stereo microscope with stand*1
• 10X eyepiece *2
• 20X eyepiece *2
• Stage clip*2
• User manual*1
• Spare bulb*1
• Black/white stage plate*1
• Frosted glass stage plate*1
• Dust cover*1
Magnification up to 80X for work with:
- circuit boards
- small electronics
- jewelry engraving or repair
- dental molds
- small specimen dissection
- hobbyist collectibles like stamps, coins, and more!