Swift Stellar 1-T Professional Lab Compound Microscope, 40X-2500X Magnification, Siedentopf Trinocular Head, Mechanical Stage, Ultra-Precise Focusing, Camera-Compatible, User and Eco-Friendly Design
- A compact, versatile compound microscope with fully-coated all-glass optics. The four SA DIN Achromat objectives combined with interchangeable wide-field 10X and 25X eyepieces offer six magnification levels: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X, and 2500X. All optics are anti-mold treated for adverse climate conditions and anti-reflection coated for maximum light transmission providing crisp, clear and high-resolution images.
- Ergonomic and user-friendly design reduces strain on the user. The Siedentopf head, easily adjustable for different interpupillary distances without losing focus, is 30-degree tilted to reduce neck strain. The focus knobs are positioned low to ensure that the hands can rest on the desk while using the microscope. The carrying handle, power adapter compartment, and power cord hanger are all integrated into the microscope stand for easy microscope transport and better storage of parts.
- Highly energy efficient and Eco-friendly LED illumination has a low power consumption and is compatible with a Type-C plug from a portable charger making this microscope absolutely portable. The auto power off function ensures that the battery is not drained inadvertently.
- The built-in “quick start guide” system assists the user to find the focus point easily and also to adjust the right aperture diaphragm for perfect specimen illumination. A great image can easily be acquired, even for a new user for microscopes.
- This microscope is covered by an industry-leading 8-year warranty for mechanical parts. Further instruction videos and manuals can be instantly accessed by simply scanning of the QR code on microscope.
The built-in quick-start guide system can help to quickly get the image. With the focus guidelines, users especially beginners would focus quickly by simply aligning the focus lines. And color aperture diaphragm helps users to quickly set the aperture diaphragm to get a sharp image by matching the color of the diaphragm with the objective color ring.
The microscope is rated to operate at 5V, low voltage input, which’s safe and power-saving. The Type C USB plug is symmetrical and simple to use without up or down orientation. All of them make it possible to observe outside with a portable charger input. What is more, the microscope will automatically power off if the user forgets to switch it off and the brightness remains unchanged for 30 mins.
The space-saving design makes the microscope easy to store, transport, and accept. The microscope is compact and can be placed in an ordinary lab closet. It has a special carrying handle and is also lightweight and stable. The microscope backplate is designed with a power adapter compartment and power cord hanger to effectively store the power adapter and long power cord, improving the cleanliness of the laboratory. The Siedentopf head is rotatable backward to save on storage room.
- Wide-field 10X and 25X eyepieces
- 4 Objective lenses in a revolving nosepiece:SA 4X, 10X, 40X (Spring), 100X (Spring, Oil)
- Magnification levels: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X, 2500X
- Interpupillary distance: 48-75mm
- Adjustable ocular diopter: +/- 5dp
- 30 degree inclined, 360 degree rotatable trinocular Siedentopf head
- Mechanical stage with rack stop, 125mmx115mm
- Stage x-y travel range: 70x25mm
- NA 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs
- 1W LED with intensity control, 30 mins auto power off
- Power supply: 110-240V power input
- Stellar 1 Trinocular microscope*1
- Pair WF25X eyepieces*1
- Pair WF10X eyepieces*1
- Power cord *1 +Power adapter*1
- Immersion oil*1
- Blue filter*1+Dust cover*1
- Camera adapter*1
- User manual*1
- Eyecup*2+Allen wrench *1